Mollie Hemingway, Dan Dow, Rob McCoy
This weekend we feature:
- Mollie Hemingway, Senior Editor at The Federalist, Senior Journalism Fellow at Hillsdale College, and co-author of “Justice on Trial: The Kavanaugh Confirmation and the Future of the Supreme Court,” on what the courts would look like under a Biden-Harris administration.
- Dan Dow, San Luis Obispo County District Attorney, on his declaration that his county is a sanctuary for church services.
- Rob McCoy, Pastor of Godspeak Calvary Chapel, on his decision to hold church services in violation of a court restraining order prohibiting his church from holding services and an update on his court appearance yesterday.
- Read FRC’s publication: “Rebels Without A Clause: When Senators Run Roughshod Over the "No Religious Test" Clause of the U.S. Constitution.”
- Check out FRC Action’s party platform comparison.
- Read FRC’s blog, “Is it Time for Churches to Reopen?”
- Watch Tony’s message, Time to Take a Stand, at Calvary Chapel Chino Hills.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.