Rich Lowry, Cathy Ruse, Eugene Scalia
This weekend we feature:
- Rich Lowry, Editor of National Review and Author of “The Case for Nationalism,” on how the media has systematically ignored President Trump’s coronavirus successes and solutions.
- Cathy Ruse, FRC’s Senior Fellow and Director of the Center for Human Dignity, on modern sex education in public schools and how parents can fight back.
- Eugene Scalia, U.S. Secretary of Labor, on new Department of Labor guidelines that prohibit the department from discriminating based on religious beliefs and protect the ability of faith-based organizations to participate in grant programs.
- Learn how to protect your children by uncovering the truth about sex education in public schools.
- Download a sample universal opt-out letter to protect your children from indoctrination in their schools.
- Review the ways DHS and DOJ are upholding religious freedom during the coronavirus crisis.
- Take a look at FRC’s COVID-19 resource bank for churches.
- Read FRC’s resource, “Guidelines for Reopening Your Church.”
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.