Warren Davidson, Gordon Chang, Jim Banks
This weekend we feature:
- Warren Davidson, U.S. Representative for the 8th District of Ohio, on the release of the Inspector General’s report on the FBI investigation into Russian interference.
- Gordon Chang, foreign affairs reporter with a special focus on China, on the revelation that China attempted to get the World Bank to fund surveillance of Uyghurs.
- Jim Banks, U.S. Representative for the 3rd District of Indiana, on a Congressional letter asking Attorney General Barr to prosecute obscene pornography under existing law.
- Read FRC’s latest piece on religious freedom in China.
- Watch FRC’s ad, The NBA: “Woke” in America, Asleep in China.
- Read the Congressional letter asking Attorney General Barr to prosecute obscene pornography under existing law.
- Check out FRC’s resources on pornography and its consequences.
- Learn more about FRC’s upcoming Stand Courageous men’s conferences.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.