Weekend Edition - April 13, 2019
This weekend we’ll hear from:
- James Comer, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Kentucky, on how the so-called Equality Act will override the religious freedom protections of the Religious Freedom Restoration Act.
- Donna Harrison, Executive Director of the American Association of Prolife Obstetricians and Gynecologists (AAPLOG), on why women’s health facilities that receive federal funds should be physically separated from abortion facilities.
- Alice Lin, daughter of American Pastor David Lin, on the plight of her father who has been imprisoned in China since 2009.
- Commit to pray for Pastor David Lin, an American pastor imprisoned in China for his faith.
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins