Weekend Edition - April 20, 2019
April 20, 2019
This weekend we’ll hear from:
- Sam Brownback, U.S. Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom, on China tracking Uyghur Muslims across the country with artificial intelligence and facial recognition cameras.
- Ted Cruz, U.S. Senator from Texas, on Yale’s blacklisting of Christian groups and big tech’s censorship of conservatives.
- David Closson, Family Research Council’s Research Fellow for Religious Freedom and Biblical Worldview, on Kamala Harris’ bill opposing cruelty to animals, while she refuses to sign on to the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Act.
- And Tony will share reflections on the devasting fire at the Notre Dame cathedral and his hope that the world is drawn beyond the symbolism to the substance of the cross.
- Commit to pray for Pastor David Lin, an American pastor imprisoned in China for his faith.
- Read Tony’s op-ed at FoxNews.com about why the U.S. must bring Pastor Lin home.
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins