Weekend Edition - April 27, 2019
April 27, 2019
This weekend, we’ll hear from:
- Mike Kelly, U.S. Representative for the 16th District of Pennsylvania, on the recent court victory for the City of Philadelphia, which is refusing to work with a Catholic foster care agency that objects to placing children with same-sex couples.
- Jonathan Saenz, President of Texas Values, on how Chick-fil-A’s exclusion from the San Antonio airport is the latest example of the government punishing a family-owned business because of their religious beliefs.
- Anthony Levatino, former abortionist turned pro-life advocate who starred in the movie Unplanned, on the gruesome techniques used in mid- and late-term abortions and his personal journey out of the abortion industry.
- Register now for Values Voter Summit to obtain the early-bird discount!
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins