Weekend Edition - January 26, 2019
On this weekend's edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, New York State Sen. Robert Ortt discussed the extreme law that passed in New York, allowing for abortions up until a baby's due date. Rev. Dean Nelson, senior fellow for African American Affairs at Family Research Council's Watchmen on the Wall and national outreach director at Human Coalition, joined the program on Martin Luther King Jr. Day to highlight the biblical principles woven through MLK's message and legacy. Also, Chris Mitchell, CBN News Middle East Bureau Chief, was on the ground in Syria to give an overview of the situation there in light of President Trump's recent decision to withdraw U.S. troops.
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Sen. Robert Ortt on Twitter - @SenatorOrtt
- Follow Rev. Dean Nelson on Twitter - @Deanlife1
- Follow Chris Mitchell on Twitter - @ChrisCBNNews
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone's app store.