Weekend Edition: January 28, 2023
January 28, 2023
- James Lankford, U.S. Senator from Oklahoma, addresses Attorney General Merrick Garland’s threat to sue pro-life states for defending the right to life.
- Chip Roy, U.S. Representative for the 21st District of Texas, shares about his appointment to the House Rules Committee and what the changes to the committee mean for the legislative body; about his border security bill and reacts to news of the arrests of two pro-abortion activists for vandalism.
- Mike Johnson, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Louisiana, highlights the upcoming National Gathering for Prayer & Repentance.
- Tell CVS and Walgreens you oppose turning pharmacies into abortion businesses!
- Learn more about the National Gathering for Prayer & Repentance, February 1 in Washington, DC.
- Download a digital copy of “Jeremiah: Courage in a Cancel Culture,” Tony’s 40-day Bible study guide.
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.