Weekend Edition - July 16, 2022
July 16, 2022
On today’s program:
- Roger Marshall, U.S. Senator from Kansas, shares his takeaways from the Senate’s hearings on abortion access after the U.S. Supreme Court struck down Roe v. Wade.
- Dr. Laura Haynes, licensed psychologist, sets the record straight after a UC Berkeley professor claimed the term “pregnant women” was violent rhetoric.
- Chuck Grassley, U.S. Senator from Iowa, comments on the Bureau of Labor Statistics’ latest data as well as the pro-life and pro-religious liberty victories at the U.S. Supreme Court this term.
- Sign the petition urging Sen. Warren to stop going after pregnancy resource centers.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 14-16 in Atlanta!
- Track the Biden Administration on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Join us in prayer as we build a culture of life.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.