Weekend Edition - July 23, 2022
July 23, 2022
- Chip Roy, U.S. Representative for the 21st district of Texas, calls out congressional Democrats rushing forward a bill to codify the redefinition of marriage in law.
- Katy Faust, Founder of Them Before Us, answers why we must make heart-changing, pro-natural marriage arguments based on the rights of children.
- Virgil Walker, Executive Director of Operations for G3 Ministries, shares how Christians should respond to the redefinition of marriage, even as polling suggests more Americans are accepting the redefinition.
- Tell the U.S. Senate to not re-define marriage.
- These Senators defended marriage in 2015. What’s changed?
- Join Tony in Wichita on Sunday morning and near Kansas City on Sunday night!
- Sign the petition urging Sen. Warren to stop going after pregnancy resource centers.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 14-16 in Atlanta!
- Track the Biden Administration on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Join us in prayer as we build a culture of life.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.