Weekend Edition - July 31, 2021
July 31, 2021
- Matt Rosendale, U.S. Representative for Montana, discusses Nancy Pelosi’s mask mandate.
- Roger Marshall, U.S. Senator from Kansas and member of the Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions, shares why it would be disastrous to close down the economy or impose vaccine and mask mandates, and talks about the letter he signed along with 8 other U.S. Senators to President Biden on the government’s assault on freedom of speech.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC’s senior fellow for education studies, decries the court decision that determined parents lack standing to challenge Virginia’s new transgender school policies and discusses the Guilford Public School parents ousting GOP school board members who were sympathetic to the county’s radical agenda.
- Tell your U.S. Senator to oppose taxpayer funding of abortion by visiting frcaction.org/savehyde!
- Learn moreabout FRC’s new Center for Biblical Worldview.
- Take actionin Congress and in your state.
- Check outFRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resourceson election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumbleand YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experienceby joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informedon issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit org/app.