Weekend Edition - June 15, 2019
June 15, 2019
This weekend, we’ll hear from:
- Josh Hawley, U.S. Senator from Missouri, on Michael Bogren’s withdrawing his nomination to fill a federal court vacancy, and on Pinterest’s absurd and outrageous new strategy to censor the phrase “Bible verses” and block a top pro-life site, Live Action.
- Eric Cochran, former engineer at Pinterest, who was fired for blowing the whistle on Pinterest’s censorship of pro-life site Live Action.
- Ivy Shelton, pastor of First Baptist Church in Waskom, Texas, on the Waskom City Council unanimously declaring themselves a “sanctuary city of the unborn.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Check out FRC’s new publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts.”
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Register now for Values Voter Summit, October 11-13!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins