Weekend Edition - June 29, 2019
This weekend, we’ll hear from:
- Josh Hawley, U.S. Senator from Missouri, an undercover video from a whistleblower in which the head of Google’s Responsible Innovation team claims the tech giant will decide what is "fair and equitable" to prevent another person like President Trump from ever being elected.
- Sam Brownback, U.S. Ambassador-at-large for International Religious Freedom, on the U.S. State Department’s annual report on international religious freedom, which found a “chilling array” of religious suppression around the world.
- Larry Obhof, President of the Ohio Senate, on the Ohio Senate passing a budget that increases funding for maternal health and pregnancy resource centers.
- Doug Lamborn, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of Colorado, on his bill to defund PBS for indoctrinating children with progressive content.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Check out FRC’s new publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts.”
- Register now for Values Voter Summit, October 11-13!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins