Weekend Edition - March 25, 2023
March 25, 2023
- Rich McCormick, U.S. Representative for the 6th District of Georgia, reacts to President Biden’s first ever veto of a bill that would help to block ESG-investing in pension funds.
- Andrew Bailey, Missouri Attorney General, highlights his new restriction that will protect children from transgender medical procedures.
- Matt Rosendale, U.S. Representative for the 2nd District of Montana, pushes back on the New York City district attorney targeting former President Trump, reacts to the House Committee on Weaponization’s report that there was no legal basis for the DOJ’s anti-parents memo, and applauds DirecTV’s decision to restore Newsmax TV.
- Make 3X the impact this week. Don't let cancel culture have the last word!
- Buy your copy of Male & Female He Created Them.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 15-17 in Washington, DC!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.