Weekend Edition - March 4, 2023
March 4, 2023
- Chip Roy, U.S. Representative for the 21st District of Texas, pushes back on the deception coming from the Department of Justice and FBI about their handling of COVID censorship and highlights the GOP’s introduction of a parents’ bill of rights.
- James Lankford, U.S. Senator from Oklahoma, highlights his reintroduction of the Charitable Giving Act and examines the question: How do we restore the moral and spiritual foundation of America in the wake of government corruption scandals?
- Andrew Bailey, Missouri Attorney General, highlights the recent U.S. Supreme Court oral arguments on student loan debt cancelation and his investigation into a St. Louis pediatric gender transition clinic.
- Urge Congress to withhold funding from the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Ask AT&T and DirecTV to bring Newsmax back to their lineup!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.