Weekend Edition - May 4, 2019
This weekend we’ll hear from:
- Marsha Blackburn, U.S. Senator from Tennessee, on testimony this week by Attorney General William Barr before the Senate and his refusal to testify before the House.
- Jeff Fortenberry, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Nebraska, on the significance of the United States’ relationship with Egypt.
- Greg Steube, U.S. Representative for the 17th District of Florida, on the dangers of Equality Act and its markup this week in the House Judiciary Committee.
- Review USCIRF’s 2019 Annual Report and recommendations for the world’s most egregious violators of religious freedom.
- Read FRC’s Issue Analysis, “The Inequality of the Equality Act of 2019”
- Register now for Values Voter Summit to obtain the early-bird discount!
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins