Weekend Edition - October 14, 2023
October 14, 2023
- Nathaniel Moran, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Texas, provides an update on the House Speaker race and reacts to the terrorist threat posed by the Biden administration's mishandling of southern border security.
- Pete Ricketts, U.S. Senator from Nebraska, responds to a report that the U.S. will re-freeze a $6 billion dollar cash transfer to Iran and calls attention to questions regarding Iranian influence on the U.S. Department of State.
- Rabbi Yaakov Menken, Managing Director of the Coalition for Jewish Values, calls attention to the anti-Semitic violence and demonstrations taking place on U.S. college campuses.
- Tell Democrats in Washington, D.C. not to target free speech in the workplace.
- Watch the 2023 Pray Vote Stand Summit.
- Get your copy of Ephesians: Keep Standing!
- Encourage your U.S. representative to protect life in appropriations.
- Urge your senators and representatives to withhold funding from the WHO.
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.