Weekend Edition - October 6, 2018
On this weekend edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" House Armed Services Committee member Rep. Steve Russell (R-Okla.) joins Tony to discuss heightened military tensions between the US and China. Senior pastor of Times Square Church in New York City, Pastor Carter Conlon, is here to share about his latest project "It's Time to Pray." Also, David Fowler, president of the Family Action Council of Tennessee, joins Tony to discuss the U.S. Supreme Court declining to hear a challenge to a pro-life amendment to the Tennessee state constitution.
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Rep. Russell on Twitter - @RepRussell
- Follow Pastor Conlon on Twitter - @carterconlon
- Pre-order Pastor Conlon's book, It's Time to Pray
- Follow David Fowler on Twitter - @SenatorFowler
- Pledge to Pray, Vote, and Stand for your biblical values
- Read FRC’s new publication, Why Judge Kavanaugh Should Be Confirmed to the Supreme Court
- Pledge to pray for Pastor Andrew Brunson and his family
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch! Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone’s app store.
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty
- Read FRC’s new publication Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store