Weekend Edition - September 1, 2018
On this weekend edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Missouri Attorney General Josh Hawley joined Tony to discuss the backlash he's received from the Left for remarks he made defending pastors' religious liberty and freedom of speech. Talk show host and NRA spokesperson Dana Loesch received death threats on Twitter after the tragic shooting in Jacksonville -- she joined the show with her response to the threatening tweets. Also, Peter Sprigg, FRC's Senior Fellow for Policy Studies, joined Tony to highlight Brown University's decision to end a "gender dysphoria" study.
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow AG Hawley on Twitter - @AGJoshHawley
- Follow Dana Loesch on Twitter - @DLoesch
- Follow Peter Sprigg on Twitter - @spriggfrc
- Read FRC's new publication, Why Judge Kavanaugh Should Be Confirmed to the Supreme Court
- Pledge to pray for Pastor Andrew Brunson and his family
- Not registered for this year's Values Voter Summit? Visit the website in order to save your spot!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch! Visit http://frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone's app store.
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty
- Read FRC's new publication Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store