Weekend Edition - September 22, 2018
By Tony Perkins President
September 21, 2018
On this weekend edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" House Freedom Caucus Chairman Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) joined Tony to discuss President Trump's decision to declassify key FISA documents and text messages related to Special Counsel Mueller's investigation into alleged Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election. Vice President Mike Pence joined Tony with the latest news from the Trump administration regarding Hurricane Florence, religious liberty, and the status of judge Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation process.
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Rep. Meadows on Twitter - @RepMarkMeadows
- Follow Vice President Pence on Twitter - @VP
- Watch the VVS livestream on Friday and Saturday
- Read FRC's new publication, Why Judge Kavanaugh Should Be Confirmed to the Supreme Court
- Pledge to pray for Pastor Andrew Brunson and his family
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch! Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone's app store.
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty
- Read FRC's new publication Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store