Weekend Edition - September 29, 2018
On this weekend edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" WPA Intelligence CEO, Chris Wilson, was here to highlight a recent poll showing that favorability of the Republican Party is at its highest in seven years. Author of "Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes On the World" and "The Coming Collapse of China," Gordon Chang, was here to weigh in on President Trump's comments before the U.N. Security Council that China has been meddling in the upcoming U.S. midterm elections. Also, we'll get an overview from Tony on the Values Voter Summit that took place earlier this month and we'll hear highlights from speeches given by Vice President Mike Pence, and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Chris Wilson on Twitter - @WilsonWPA
- Follow Gordon Chang on Twitter - @GordonGChang
- Follow Vice President Pence on Twitter - @VP
- Follow Sec. Pompeo on Twitter - @SecPompeo
- Watch the speeches given at this year's Values Voter Summit
- Pledge to Pray, Vote, and Stand for your biblical values
- Read FRC's new publication, Why Judge Kavanaugh Should Be Confirmed to the Supreme Court
- Pledge to pray for Pastor Andrew Brunson and his family
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch! Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone's app store.
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty
- Read FRC's new publication Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store