Andrew Clyde, Austin Knudsen, Mark Dannels, Brent Keilen
May 9, 2023
On today’s program:
- Andrew Clyde, U.S. Representative for the 9th District of Georgia, shares the latest news on the debt ceiling negotiations between House Speaker Kevin McCarthy and President Joe Biden.
- Austin Knudsen, Montana Attorney General, reacts to the ACLU of Montana’s lawsuit against the state for protecting minors from the harms of transgender surgery.
- Mark Dannels, Sheriff of Cochise County, Arizona, shares how his county is preparing for the end of Title 42 and the expected flood of illegal immigrants at the southern border.
- Brent Keilen, FRC Action Vice President, unpacks the history of the pro-life issue in the Republican Party.
- Stop Biden from erasing girls’ sports!
- Thank RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel for her pro-life leadership.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 15-17 in Washington, DC!
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.