Joy Stockbauer, Andrew Clyde, Roger Gannam, Chad Connelly
October 21, 2022
On today’s program with guest host Rep. Jody Hice:
- Joy Stockbauer, FRC's Policy Analyst for the Center for Human Dignity, reacts to Georgia Democrat Stacey Abrams’ doubling down on her comments blaming children for the current record high inflation.
- Andrew Clyde, U.S. Representative for the 9th District of Georgia, continues the discussion about Abrams' comments, the Biden administration’s announcement they will pay for servicemembers’ travel costs to obtain abortions, and the president’s recent speech on the federal deficit and his student loan bailout.
- Roger Gannam, Assistant Vice President of Legal Affairs at Liberty Counsel, corrects the record on what was actually written in the Roe v. Wade decision that legalized abortion in 1973.
- Chad Connelly, Founder of Faith Wins, highlights the impact of election integrity laws, the role pastors play in the midterms, and upcoming iVoter Guide and Faith Wins events.
- Take the pledge to pray for America, vote this November, and stand for biblical truth.
- Check out FRC Action’s 2022 voter resources.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.