Andy Biggs, Peter Vlaming, Chris Schandevel, Ken Klukowski, David Closson
November 4, 2022
On today’s program:
- Andy Biggs, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of Arizona, highlights a House Judiciary’s committee GOP report on the politicization of the DOJ and FBI and a call to prayer for pregnancy care centers ahead of possible Election Day violence.
- Peter Vlaming, former Virginia public school teacher, and Chris Schandevel, Alliance Defending Freedom senior counsel, share about Peter’s case and the hearing that recently happened in his case.
- Ken Klukowski, a former lawyer in the White House and Department of Justice, shares about FRC’s amicus brief in a 11th Circuit Court of Appeals case involving Marines and Biden’s military COVID vaccine mandate.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of the Center for Biblical Worldview, breaks down what’s behind attacks on Senator James Lankford’s faith, cohosts of ABC’s The View comparing white suburban women to cockroaches and what Generation Z believes about the Bible and absolute truth.
- Watch Pray Vote Stand: What is at stake in the 2022 midterm elections?
- Tell Congress to stand strong for faith, family, and freedom in the lame duck session!
- Take the pledge to pray for America, vote this November, and stand for biblical truth.
- Check out FRC Action’s 2022 voter resources.
- Hear a message from Tony at Grace Woodlands on Sun, Nov. 5 at 9 and 11 am.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.