Andy Harris, Greg Treat, Ken Ham
October 5, 2022
On today’s program:
- Andy Harris, U.S. Representative for Maryland’s 1st District, reacts to another White House event promoting abortion, the Biden administration doubling down on its COVID vaccine mandates, and addresses reports Dr. Anthony Fauci gave Chinese labs over half million dollars in American government grants.
- Greg Treat, Oklahoma Senate President Pro Tempore, shares about a new state law that bans Oklahoma Children’s Hospital from performing gender transition surgeries.
- Ken Ham, CEO and Founder of Answers in Genesis, shares about the Answers for Pastors & Leaders conference.
- Support Hurricane Ian relief efforts.
- Learn more about why gender transition procedures for minors should be prohibited.
- Take the pledge to pray for America, vote this November, and stand for biblical truth.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.