Anne Graham Lotz, Pastor Carter Conlon, and Pastor Corey B. Brooks
November 25, 2022
On today’s program, we feature a few of the most powerful moments from Pray Vote Stand Summit 2022:
- Anne Graham Lotz, AnGeL Ministries Founder and President, encourages us to look to God and remember He is the ultimate authority, especially as our nation faces great problems.
- Pastor Carter Conlon, General Overseer of Times Square Church, shares a message from Exodus about ‘The Right Cry at the Right Throne'.
- Pastor Corey B. Brooks, Founder and Senior Pastor of New Beginnings Church of Chicago and Founder and CEO of Project H.O.O.D., explains why identity politics are so troubling and how Christians should respond.
- Tell Congress not to redefine marriage!
- Call these Republican senators at (202) 224-3121 and tell them to not redefine marriage: Roy Blunt (Mo.), Richard Burr (N.C.), Shelley Moore Capito (W.Va.), Susan Collins (Maine), Joni Ernst (Iowa), Cynthia Lummis (Wyo.), Lisa Murkowski (Alaska), Rob Portman (Ohio), Mitt Romney (Utah), Dan Sullivan (Alaska), Thom Tillis (N.C.), Todd Young (Ind.).
- Read Tony’s article in The Washington Stand: “Same-Sex Marriage Bill Opens the Door to American Persecution.”
- Learn how the (Dis)Respect for Marriage Act further exacerbates already-existing attacks on religious liberty.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.