Bob Good, Mark Alford, Matt Rosendale, Michele Bachmann
May 22, 2023
On today’s program:
- Bob Good, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of Virginia, provides an update on the debt ceiling negotiations between House Speaker Kevin McCarthy and President Joe Biden.
- Mark Alford, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Missouri, debunks the Left’s climate “crisis” claims and reacts to the controversy over where the U.S. Space Command should be located.
- Matt Rosendale, U.S. Representative for the 2nd District of Montana, discusses the latest fallout at the southern border from the end of Title 42.
- Michele Bachmann, Dean of the Robertson School of Government at Regent University, shares why all eyes should be on the 76th World Health Assembly in Geneva, Switzerland.
- Encourage Leader McConnell to support Senator Tuberville's pro-life stand!
- Learn more about the Stand Courageous men’s conference on June 3 in Houston, Texas.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 15-17 in Washington, DC!
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.