Brent Keilen, Tim Burchett, Marsha Blackburn, Michele Bachmann
November 8, 2023
On today’s program:
- Brent Keilen, FRC Action’s Vice President for Strategic Initiatives, provides analysis of Tuesday’s election results.
- Tim Burchett, U.S. Representative from the 2nd District of Tennessee, makes clear why he voted to censure Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) for her anti-Semitic rhetoric and discusses the leaked pages from the diary of the trans-identifying shooter at The Covenant School in Nashville, TN.
- Marsha Blackburn, U.S. Senator from Tennessee, provides an update on the military aid package for Israel and highlights legislation she introduced to combat the trafficking of children across the southern border.
- Michele Bachmann, Dean of the Robertson School of Government at Regent University, sheds light on today’s Capitol Hill briefing titled “The Fundamental Transformation of the World Health Organization from a Health Advisor to a Global Dictator.”
- Reserve your seat for the 38th Annual Celebrate Life Banquet & Gala, November 9 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- Pledge to pray for Speaker of the House Mike Johnson and download the 21-day prayer guide
- Download and share FRC’s prayer guide for Israel and the hostages in Gaza.
- Urge your senators and representatives to withhold funding from the WHO.
- Watch the 2023 Pray Vote Stand Summit.
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.