David Christensen, Travis Weber, Carrie Severino, Kelly Shackelford, Ken Klukowski
By Tony Perkins
August 28, 2018
On Tuesday’s edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" FRC’s Vice President for Government Affairs, David Christensen, and Vice President for Policy, Travis Weber, join Tony to preview what we can expect to see in the U.S. Senate confirmation hearings for Brett Kavanaugh beginning next week. Carrie Severino, Chief Counsel of Judicial Crisis Network, offers her predictions for next week and highlights the lengths to which many on the Left are going to oppose the Kavanaugh nomination. First Liberty Institute President and CEO, Kelly Shackelford, is here to discuss the significant cases that we expect the Supreme Court to hear in the future, and he shares about last night’s dinner at the White House hosted by the President and First Lady to celebrate evangelical leaders across the nation. Also, Senior Counsel and Director of Strategic Affairs for First Liberty Institute, Ken Klukowski, joins Tony for a special Constitution Tuesday to discuss all-things constitutional.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Travis Weber on Twitter - @tsurenweber
- Follow Carrie Severino on Twitter - @JCNSeverino
- Follow Kelly Shackelford on Twitter - @_KShackelford
- Follow Ken Klukowski on Twitter - @kenklukowski
- Read FRC’s new publication, Why Judge Kavanaugh Should Be Confirmed to the Supreme Court
- Pledge to pray for Pastor Andrew Brunson and his family
- Not registered for this year's Values Voter Summit? Visit the website in order to save your spot!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch! Visit http://frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone’s app store.
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty
- Read FRC’s new publication Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store