Chris Smith, Rich McCormick, Kevin Hern, David Friedman
October 11, 2023
On today’s program:
- Chris Smith, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of New Jersey, discusses his letter urging the Biden administration to provide guardrails to prevent the funneling of foreign aid to terrorist groups, and encourages Republicans to stand firm in the ongoing fight to protect the unborn.
- Rich McCormick, U.S. Representative for the 6th District of Georgia, highlights recent reporting demonstrating how the Biden administration’s border mismanagement leaves the U.S. vulnerable to a terrorist attack.
- Kevin Hern, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Oklahoma, comments on the House Speaker election race and the work ahead for Congress.
- David Friedman, former U.S. Ambassador to Israel, provides an update from Israel as 300,000 Israeli reserve soldiers near the Gaza Strip.
- Watch the 2023 Pray Vote Stand Summit.
- Get your copy of Ephesians: Keep Standing!
- Encourage your U.S. representative to protect life in appropriations.
- Urge your senators and representatives to withhold funding from the WHO.
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.