Chuck Fleischmann, Dr. Quentin Van Meter, Edmund Haislmaier, Brent Keilen
October 25, 2022
On today’s program:
- Chuck Fleischmann, U.S. Representative for the 3rd District of Tennessee, responds to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s claim that the GOP is outspending the Democratic National Committee in the midterm elections, Democrats raising the specter of election interference, and the looming departure of the IRS commissioner.
- Dr. Quentin Van Meter, American College of Pediatricians President, reacts to recent polling showing how few Americans actually support surgically transitioning minors and the UK’s National Health Service walking back their recommendations on puberty blockers for children seeking transgender surgeries.
- Edmund F. Haislmaier, Senior Research Fellow at The Heritage Foundation, breaks down how the insurance industry works and how it affects coverage of transgender physiological procedures.
- Brent Keilen, FRC Action Vice President, shares the latest midterm polling data and corrects the record of just how much both Democrats and Republicans are spending in the upcoming election cycle.
- Take the pledge to pray for America, vote this November, and stand for biblical truth.
- Check out FRC Action’s 2022 voter resources.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.