Chuck Holton, Kerry Picket, John Daukas, Lindsey Smith, Sonja Shaw
October 20, 2023
On today’s program:
- Chuck Holton, freelance war correspondent, reports from Israel as the ground invasion of Gaza remains imminent.
- Kerry Picket, Senior Congressional Reporter for the Washington Times, provides an update on the House speaker race.
- John Daukas, former U.S. Department of Justice’s Acting Assistant Attorney General for Civil Rights, sheds light on a social media influencer sentenced to federal prison for posting a joke online.
- Lindsey Smith, chapter chair of Montgomery County, Maryland’s Moms for Liberty, discusses her testimony before Congress on parental rights and offers advice for moms and dads looking to opt their children out of inappropriate teaching and indoctrination at school.
- Sonja Shaw, Chino Valley Unified School District Board of Education President, responds to a judge’s injunction on the Chino Valley United School District’s parental rights policy.
- Join us online or in person for an evening to stand with & pray for Israel – Sunday, October 22.
- Let us know how you tune in to Washington Watch each day.
- Get your copy of Ephesians: Keep Standing!
- Tell Democrats in Washington, D.C. not to target free speech in the workplace.
- Urge your senators and representatives to withhold funding from the WHO.
- Watch the 2023 Pray Vote Stand Summit.
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.