Dan Bishop, Meg Kilgannon, Melissa Ohden, Dr. Owen Strachan
July 6, 2022
On today’s program:
- Dan Bishop, U.S. Representative for the 9th District of North Carolina, comments on the misguided woke priorities of the Biden administration while Americans are growing increasingly concerned about the economy and record inflation.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC's Senior Fellow for Education Studies, discusses how the Biden administration is pushing woke ideologies in public schools.
- Melissa Ohden, saline abortion survivor, highlights Kansas’ Value Them Both referendum.
- Dr. Owen Strachan, FRC’s Senior Fellow at the Center for Biblical Worldview, offers his analysis on why a recent Gallup poll found that fewer and fewer Americans now see the Bible as the literal word of God.
- Track the Biden Administration on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Watch the Celebrating Dobbs, Celebrating Life event, hosted by Alliance Defending Freedom and FRC.
- Join us in prayer as we build a culture of life.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.