Dan Bishop, Mike McClure, Douglas Seaton, Tiffany Justice
August 17, 2022
On today’s program:
- Dan Bishop, U.S. Representative for the 9th District of North Carolina, shares the latest fallout from the FBI’s raid on former President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago property, the Inflation Reduction Act and the latest data on illegal immigration at the Southern Border.
- Mike McClure, Senior Pastor of Calvary Chapel San Jose, highlights good news his church recently received in their case and discusses growing religious intolerance in the Western world.
- Douglas P. Seaton, President and Founder of the Upper Midwest Law Center, breaks down the legality of the Minneapolis teachers’ union’s agreement to lay off white teachers first regardless of seniority.
- Tiffany Justice, Moms for Liberty Co-Founder, offers back to school season advice for parents looking to push back on their children’s schools that may be teaching radical ideologies.
- Tell the U.S. Senate to not re-define marriage.
- Download FRC’s 30-Day Prayer Guide for a spiritual awakening in America’s schools.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 14-16 in Atlanta!
- Join us in prayer as we build a culture of life.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.