Daniel Dreisbach, Pete Ricketts, Bob Fu, Andrew Brunson
Today’s show features:
- Daniel Dreisbach, Professor of legal studies at American University in Washington, D.C., on a history of religious freedom and Religious Freedom Day this Saturday, January 16.
- Pete Ricketts, Governor of Nebraska, on his declaration recognizing Religious Freedom Day in Nebraska, and why the government must partner with faith communities.
- Bob Fu, FRC’s Senior Fellow for International Religious Freedom, on his new book, “The Politics of Inclusive Pluralism: A Proposed Foundation for Religious Freedom in a Post-Communist, Democratic China.”
- Andrew Brunson, an American pastor who was falsely accused and imprisoned while serving as a missionary in Turkey and author of “God’s Hostage,” on how his imprisonment prepared him for persecution, and how he believes persecution is coming to the US and the preparations the church must take to be ready.
- Read about International Religious Freedom, what it is, and why you should care.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, Parler (when it comes back).
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Parler (when it comes back).
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Sign up for Mobile Alerts for the latest FRC content! Text "STAND" to 67742
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.