Dave Brat, Greg Baylor, Libby Emmons, Peter Thomson
August 16, 2022
On today’s program:
- Dave Brat, Dean of Liberty University’s School of Business, corrects the record on what the Inflation Reduction Act will actually do in practice.
- Greg Baylor, senior counsel and director of the Center for Religious Schools at Alliance Defending Freedom, discusses the Biden administration’s relaxation of Title IX regulations with lunch programs at religious schools.
- Libby Emmons, Editor-in-chief for The Post Millennial, pushes back on Boston Children’s Hospital’s ‘gender affirming care’ for adolescents.
- Peter Thomson, a former Assistant U.S. Attorney, offers his analysis of the search warrant and the supporting affidavit authorizing the FBI’s raid of former President Trump’s Mar-A-Lago property.
- Tell the U.S. Senate to not re-define marriage.
- Download FRC’s 30-Day Prayer Guide for a spiritual awakening in America’s schools.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 14-16 in Atlanta!
- Join us in prayer as we build a culture of life.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.