Dr. Andy Harris, Gene Mills, Dr. Jennifer Bauwens, Lucas Miles
May 25, 2023
On today’s program:
- Dr. Andy Harris, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Maryland, shares the latest on the debt ceiling negotiations, the FBI’s handling of the Hunter Biden laptop story and highlights what the HALT Fentanyl Act will do to curb the drug crisis in the country.
- Gene Mills, President of the Louisiana Family Forum, proposes next steps in the wake of Louisiana’s Stop Harming Our Kids Act’s failure to pass in the state Senate.
- Dr. Jennifer Bauwens, FRC’s Director of the Center for Family Studies, unpacks how the U.S. is an outlier when it comes to so-called “gender affirming care.”
- Pastor Lucas Miles, Summit Ministries faculty member, examines wokeness in corporate America and spotlights his call to pastors to preach 'one true gospel' in face of wokeism.
- Urge Congress to withhold funding from the WHO.
- Encourage Leader McConnell to support Senator Tuberville's pro-life stand!
- Learn more about the Stand Courageous men’s conference on June 3 in Houston, Texas.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 15-17 in Washington, DC!
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.