Dr. Greg Murphy, Bob Good, Renee Erickson, Michele Bachmann, Ken Blackwell
May 3, 2023
On today’s program:
- Dr. Greg Murphy, U.S. Representative for the 3rd District of North Carolina, shares the latest on the debt ceiling negotiations and how the Chinese Communist Party is infiltrating American higher education and technology sectors.
- Bob Good, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of Virginia, reacts to President Biden’s announcement that he is sending 1,500 activity duty troops to our southern border ahead of the end of Title 42.
- Renee Erickson, Kentucky State Senator, highlights why the state legislature overrode the governor’s veto of a women's bill of rights.
- Michele Bachmann, Dean of the Robertson School of Government at Regent University, assesses the Biden administration’s handling of international and national security issues.
- Ken Blackwell, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance, shares why large cities and their woke policies are failing to address their rising crime rates.
- Stop Biden from erasing girls’ sports!
- Thank RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel for her pro-life leadership.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 15-17 in Washington, DC!
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.