Dr. Greg Murphy, Matt Carpenter, Will Hild
March 15, 2023
On today’s program:
- Dr. Greg Murphy, U.S. Representative for the 3rd District of North Carolina, reacts to President Joe Biden’s executive order expanding background checks for more types of firearm purchases and shares how congressional Republicans will be addressing the executive order.
- Matt Carpenter, Director of FRC Action, shares an update on FRC Action’s petition to Walgreens to stop dispensing chemical abortion drugs.
- Will Hild, Executive Director of Consumers’ Research, breaks down whether woke policies and donations caused the collapse of Silicon Valley Bank and Signature Bank.
- Read: 10 Things to Know About the Silicon Valley Bank Collapse.
- Commentary: Woke Priorities Borrowed Trouble for Belly-Up Bank.
- Urge AT&T and DirecTV to bring Newsmax back to their lineup!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.