Dr. Kenyn Cureton, Dr. Erwin Lutzer, and Dr. Giacomo Bono
November 24, 2022
On this special Thanksgiving show:
- Dr. Kenyn Cureton, FRC’s Vice President for Christian Resources, reflects on the first Thanksgiving and how a spirit of gratitude to God helped the Puritans endure.
- Dr. Erwin Lutzer, Pastor Emeritus of The Moody Church, discusses the importance of a spirit of gratitude and how through thanksgiving we affirm the power of God.
- Dr. Giacomo Bono, associate professor in the Psychology Department at California State University, Dominguez Hills, explains his academic research on the benefits and importance of gratitude and how to cultivate it.
- Tell Congress not to redefine marriage!
- Call these Republican senators at (202) 224-3121 and tell them to not redefine marriage: Roy Blunt (Mo.), Richard Burr (N.C.), Shelley Moore Capito (W.Va.), Susan Collins (Maine), Joni Ernst (Iowa), Cynthia Lummis (Wyo.), Lisa Murkowski (Alaska), Rob Portman (Ohio), Mitt Romney (Utah), Dan Sullivan (Alaska), Thom Tillis (N.C.), Todd Young (Ind.).
- Read Tony’s article in The Washington Stand: “Same-Sex Marriage Bill Opens the Door to American Persecution.”
- Learn how the (Dis)Respect for Marriage Act further exacerbates already-existing attacks on religious liberty.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.