Rep. Mike Johnson, Elizabeth Johnston
On the Wednesday, February 20, 2019, edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Rep. Mike Johnson, U.S. Representative for Louisiana’s 4th district, on DOJ preparing for Special Counsel Mueller’s Russia investigation report as well as a push by atheists to urge the democrats to drop “so help me God” from oaths.
- Elizabeth Johnston, the Activist Mommy, on the overwhelming response to the Day of Mourning she declared in response to New York's late-term abortion law.
- Ask your senators to support the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act.
- Find out more about the Day of Mourning on Saturday, February 23 in Albany, N.Y. and other cities.
- Learn more about the Answers for Our Times seminar in Bossier City, La.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins
- Call in at 866-372-7234