Sarah Perry, Dr. Susan Berry, Nick Reaves, Melissa Buck, Chad Buck, Ken Klukowski
By Tony Perkins
February 08, 2019
On the Friday, February 8, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Dr. Susan Berry, Breitbart News author, on Planned Parenthood falsely claiming that most late-term abortions are only performed in cases of severe fetal abnormalities and where there are serious risks to the mother.
- Nick Reaves, Becket Fund attorney, on the foster care crisis addressed at the National Prayer Breakfast this morning, and what adoptive parents like Melissa and Chad Buck are doing to fight back.
- Melissa and Chad Buck, adoptive parents of five, on the ACLU's lawsuit against the state of Michigan for partnering with the very faith-based adoption agency the Buck's worked with to adopt five of their children with special needs.
- Ken Klukowski, Senior Legal Editor at Breitbart News, on the Supreme Court 's 5-4 decision to temporarily block a Louisiana pro-life law which requires that abortionists have hospital-admitting privileges nearby.
- Urge Speaker Pelosi to Defend America’s Christian Heritage
- Refresh your memory on what the Democratic and Republican parties stand for!
- Call in at 866-372-7234
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins