George Thomas, Dan Bishop, Stanley Kurtz, Jason Johnson
March 23, 2022
On today's show:
- George Thomas, CBN’s senior international correspondent, shares the latest on Ukraine and Russia and the U.S. formally declaring that the Russian military has committed war crimes in Ukraine.
- Dan Bishop, U.S. Representative for the 9th District of North Carolina, reviews Ketanji Brown Jackson’s Supreme Court confirmation hearing and comments on her refusal to define the term “woman” or offer an opinion on when human life begins.
- Stanley Kurtz, Senior Fellow at the Ethics and Public Policy Center, pushes back on attempts to federalize critical race theory in education.
- Jason Johnson, former Deputy Police Commissioner for Baltimore and President of the Law Enforcement Legal Defense Fund, discusses rising crime and a societal breakdown across the country.
- Five ways you can pray for Ukraine.
- Read: Despite War, Progressive Priorities Remain Unchanged.
- Read: Real Men Don’t Bomb Women and Children. They Protect Them.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Gettr, and Gab.