Gordon Chang, Gary Palmer, Katherine Beck Johnson, Kurt Kondrich, Joel Berry, Beth Stelzer
March 21, 2022
On today's show:
- Gordon Chang, author of "The Coming Collapse of China," discusses how China is playing both sides of the Ukrainian crisis and stepping up its aggression by militarizing the islands in the South China seas and sending a carrier into the Taiwan Strait.
- Gary Palmer, U.S. Representative for the 6th District of Alabama, explains China’s intent to make Russia a vassal state and the Biden administration’s handling of the Ukraine/Russia crisis.
- Katherine Beck Johnson, FRC's Research Fellow for Legal and Policy Studies, reviews day one of Ketanji Brown Jackson’s Supreme Court confirmation hearing.
- Kurt Kondrich, pro-life advocate, talks about World Down Syndrome Day and the West Virginia Governor signing the Unborn Child with Down Syndrome Protection and Education Act.
- Joel Berry, Managing Editor at the Babylon Bee, comments on Twitter locking The Babylon Bee out of their account for naming Rachel Levine ‘Man of the Year.’
- Beth Stelzer, Founder of Save Womens Sports, shares the concerns of college athletes and their parents over having to compete against a biological male.
- Five ways you can pray for Ukraine.
- Read: Despite War, Progressive Priorities Remain Unchanged.
- Read: Real Men Don’t Bomb Women and Children. They Protect Them.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Gettr, and Gab.