James Lankford, Mary Miller, Benda Lebsack, Robert Malone
July 27, 2022
On today’s program:
- James Lankford, U.S. Senator from Oklahoma, discusses the Biden administration’s attempt to redefine a recession in our flagging economy, as well as his opposition to the Senate’s radical same-sex marriage bill and the devastation it would cause to religious freedom.
- Mary Miller, U.S. Representative for the 15th District of Illinois, reacts to the Department of Health and Human Services’ proposed rule on gender transitions.
- Brenda Lebsack, teacher and former school board member, talks about her suspension from the California Teacher’s Association for speaking out about its radical, left-wing agenda.
- Robert Malone, chief medical and regulatory officer for The Unity Project, examines the monkeypox outbreak and Dr. Anthony Fauci’s recent comments that COVID-19 restrictions should have been much more oppressive.
- Tell the U.S. Senate to not re-define marriage.
- Sign the petition urging Sen. Warren to stop going after pregnancy resource centers.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 14-16 in Atlanta!
- Join us in prayer as we build a culture of life.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.