James Lankford, Scott Rassmussen, Jerry Boykin, Roger Marshall
October 14, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- James Lankford, U.S. Senator from Oklahoma, on the third day of the Amy Coney Barrett confirmation hearings.
- Scott Rasmussen, Pollster and Publisher of ScottRasmussen.com, on his survey showing what voters consider to be the most important issues before the Supreme Court, and what his state surveys are showing about the presidential race.
- Roger Marshall, U.S. Representative for the 1st district of Kansas, on the GOP’s health care plan “Agenda for Better American Health Care” and on the Amy Coney Barrett confirmation hearings.
- LTG (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC’s Executive Vice President, on the upcoming Stand Courageous men’s conference in Port St. Lucie, FL.
- Contact your senators today! Tell them you support Amy Coney Barrett for the Supreme Court and ask them to fill this seat!
- Watch Freedom Sunday, a powerful event calling on churches to reopen according to Hebrews 10:25.
- Learn more about FRC’s Stand Courageous men’s conference in Port St. Lucie, FL on Saturday, October 17.
- Check out Tony’s sermon from Sunday called, Time to Take a Stand.
- Get your copy of FRC Action's Party Platform Comparison.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Family Research Council · Sen. James Lankford thinks the Barrett hearings have been a good education on the Constitution
Family Research Council · Scott Rasmussen believes Judge Barrett is reminding Americans about the positive aspects of Trump
Family Research Council · Rep. Roger Marshall debunks the myth that the GOP isn't in favor of covering pre-existing conditions