Jeff Fortenberry, Ja'Ron Smith, Robert Netzly
On the Thursday, May 16, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:Today we’ll hear from:
- Jeff Fortenberry, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Nebraska, on Democratic efforts to circumvent the pro-life Mexico City policy and appropriate money for overseas abortions.
- Ja’Ron Smith, Deputy Assistant to the President and Deputy Director of the Office of American Innovation, on President Trump’s immigration speech today and how drugs smuggled over the border contribute to the opioid crisis.
- Robert Netzly, CEO of Inspire Investing, who wrote in the Christian Post that pro-LGBT investment funds are shuttering, while Biblically-based investment funds are soaring.
- Contact your elected officials to express opposition to H.R. 5, the Equality Act.
- Read more about the problems with the “Equality Act!”
- Register now for Values Voter Summit to obtain the early-bird discount!
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins
- Call in at 866-372-7234