Jim Banks, Chris Smith, J. Christian Adams, Eric Sammons, David Closson
March 15, 2021
Today's show features:
- Jim Banks, U.S. Representative for the 3rd district of Indiana and Chairman of the House Republican Study Committee, on the Pentagon launching a PR campaign against Fox News host Tucker Carlson.
- Chris Smith, U.S. Representative for the 4th district of New Jersey, on China effectively ending democracy in Hong Kong.
- J. Christian Adams, President and General Counsel of Public Interest Legal Foundation, on his research brief detailing mail balloting return figures for Clark County, Nevada, during the 2020 General Election.
- Eric Sammons, Editor, Crisis Magazine, and David Closson, FRC's Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on the Pope decreeing the church has no power to give the blessing to unions of persons of the same sex.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Learn how the United States can address China's Uyghur genocide.
- Read FRC's publication, "Biblical Principles for Human Sexuality."
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.