Jody Hice, Sam Brownback, Corey Brooks, George Barna
September 16, 2022
On today’s program:
- Jody Hice, U.S. Representative for 10thDistrict of Georgia, reacts to news that Florida Governor Ron DeSantis sent a busload of illegal immigrants to Martha’s Vineyard and shares his message to attendees of the Pray Vote Stand Summit.
- Sam Brownback, former U.S. Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom, highlights his remarks at the Pray Vote Stand Summit.
- Corey Brooks, founder and CEO of Project H.O.O.D., shares about the effects of lawlessness on communities and about his Pray Vote Stand message.
- George Barna, FRC’s Senior Research Fellow for the Center for Biblical Worldview, highlights his latest research that was showcased at the Pray Vote Stand Summit.
- Tell the U.S. Senate to not redefine marriage.
- Download FRC’s 30-Day Prayer Guide for a spiritual awakening in America’s schools.
- Watch the Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 14-16 in Atlanta!
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.