John Cornyn, Mike Johnson, Brad Hudson, Dr. Al Mohler
February 7, 2023
On today’s program:
- John Cornyn, U.S. Senator from Texas, shares the latest on the debt ceiling debate and previews what he expects to hear in President Biden’s second State of the Union address.
- Mike Johnson, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Louisiana, also shares what he anticipates in Biden’s address and what the Pentagon knew about previous incursions of Chinese spy balloons.
- Brad Hudson, Missouri State Representative, corrects the record on his bill protecting minors from gender transition procedures.
- Dr. Albert Mohler, President of The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, pushes back on what the Pope, Anglican, Presbyterian leaders said about South Sudan’s laws on homosexuality being “unjust.”
- Watch Tony’s ‘State of Faith, Family & Freedom’ address!
- Tell the new House Select Committee to investigate the weaponization of the federal government under the Biden administration.
- Watch the National Gathering for Prayer & Repentance, a solemn assembly of Christian leaders and Members of Congress.
- Download a digital copy of “Jeremiah: Courage in a Cancel Culture,” Tony’s 40-day Bible study guide.
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.